Yesterday, I ate clove after clove after clove of garlic. Whole.
No, I wasn’t surrounded by vampires, greedily gnashing their teeth at me- I was dining in a sparkly new Manhattan restaurant called Anjappar.
In a city where good barbeque is hard to come by, it’s nice to find a little southern comfort on the north side of brooklyn.Continue Reading →
I used to hate flan… until a few nights ago at Tabaré.Continue Reading →
We’ve been to The Dutch several times now and it’s on our top picks because, baby, it never fails.Continue Reading →
Types of Food
- Wisconsin-style fried cheese curds with fleur de sel @ Jon & Taylor's http://t.co/KOuK50pi - 1 year ago
- We're behind on article tweets, but here's our newest: AMAZING INDIAN IN CURRY HILL'S NEW ANJAPPAR! @Anjapparusa http://t.co/q1D43VJj - 1 year ago
- Cider is not food. @ One Mile House http://t.co/ztw8YtuI - 1 year ago
- Blaghraghbaaahl... (translation: The Dutch is so good...) - 1 year ago
- Pour George es bueno. Pobre Jorge? - 1 year ago
- Ceviche biches @ Amor Cubano http://t.co/sT3F1GEv - 1 year ago
- At Santorini in Brooklyn! Not sure what the food tastes like yet, but I predict democracy, wrestling, philosophy and national debt... - 1 year ago
- Taylor is a smile @ Tabaré http://t.co/o5b7z7Fs - 1 year ago
- Taylor @ WD50 http://t.co/gYRrke6L - 1 year ago
- wd-50!!! Hope the tasting menu is tasty... - 1 year ago